Friday, November 28, 2008

Miss Body Combat cuz of SyimA

Yesterday after work my collegue sent me to bangsar..i'm supposed go to maxis for body combat by nicholas..i miss de class so much..this week my last workout at Fitness First..meanwhile waiting 4 train to come syima called me

Syima : Where r u?

Me : Bangsar..waiting 4 de train

Syima : Good..company me to Sungai Wang to buy dress for company dinner

Me : Cannot la..i'm goin to maxis for combat..dis week my last workout..tmrw la cuz ISETAN Sale n u can get cheaper..save money

Syima : Cannot la..i gt dinner dis saturday

Me : Aiyoo..why la last minute..where r u now?

Syima : Sungai Wang..pls la company me..i'm alone


Me : Ok la..wait me there..i take monorail go there.. ( No workout today )

Syima : OK

I reached there about 720pm..syima wait me at watson..less than 2o minute i found dress for syima..is nice dress..reasonable price..nice colour..


i took 2dress for syima to try

sesuai sgt

time for posing..
Actually syima liked dis dress but to sexy for her but i'm said is nice nt to sexy..syima have 2 agree..after paid the dress, syima told me that she scared 2 wear it..i ask y la?..she told dat i'm wear tudung to work..opssss!!..i forgot..but we paid already..i said to syima dun worry la..at office only u wear tudung..outside u free hair..heee..check it out more at syima's blog.

4 comments:

sunshine said...

fewitt..sape yg seksi tu???gukgugkgugk...kim salam....

Lynn Abdullah said...

cik syima la sapa lagi..seksi but nice..huhuu

:: m.i.s.s.+s.y.a :: said...

yes..saya dah jumpa lynn...huuhu

Lynn Abdullah said...

excite nyer miss sya..saya kenal awak ker?